Off Topic Playground

okay... As it stands, I'll be gone until 930... then I'll be back for a little bit... :)

Have fun Boy-os

Have fun yourself M'lady!

*biffs Abs while grinning*

#rubs head#

But it was worth it!

Hey Karn, if you're bored... do you think you could direct me to that thread we talked about..?

Sure, I'll see if I can dig it up again. PM you if I find anything :)

Oooh intriguing......its like watching spies...

Have fun yourself M'lady!

#rubs head#

But it was worth it!

Oooh intriguing......its like watching spies...

*makes a bunch of seemingly random hand signals*

@AB: So what was up for your weekend man? How'd it all go?

Edited by karn987

*makes a bunch of seemingly random hand signals*

@AB: So what was up for your weekend man? How'd it all go?

spent most of it in the hospital, or washing clothes! But it was alright, managed to catch up with some sleep and annoying little jobs that needed doing!

It rained both days so didn't get much chance to go outside!

spent most of it in the hospital, or washing clothes! But it was alright, managed to catch up with some sleep and annoying little jobs that needed doing!

It rained both days so didn't get much chance to go outside!

Heh so over-all productive I suppose? Sucks on the rain though.

But we finally a few days of amazing sun shine and just the right Temp outside. It wasn't to hot and there was a nice breeze the whole time XD

#grumbles about pesky americans rustling our sunshine#

*snickers as he watches a gang of Cow Boys ride up, Lasso your Sunshine, and ride off into the sunset with it*

Still haven't gotten around to seeing Thor, Green Lantern, or X-men First Class. I want to see Thor, still not sure on the other two though...

*snickers as he watches a gang of Cow Boys ride up, Lasso your Sunshine, and ride off into the sunset with it*

Still haven't gotten around to seeing Thor, Green Lantern, or X-men First Class. I want to see Thor, still not sure on the other two though...

Hmmm.

I would say for me personally;

Thor: Meh

Green lantern: YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

X-men: Not fussed....

As you can see I may be a little DC biased!

;)

Hmmm.

I would say for me personally;

Thor: Meh

Green lantern: YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

X-men: Not fussed....

As you can see I may be a little DC biased!

;)

Heh nothing wrong with that.

Thor I like a lot because I eat up stuff on the Avengers like it was candy. So I really want to see what they do with him and eh, I think Thor is cool.

Green Lantern: I love the comics and the stories but I keep hearing mediocre things about the movie from fans of the comic. I'll definitly watch it on DVD if I don't catch it in the theatures though.

X men First Class: Just can't really get all that excited about it... watching the previews I half expect them to break out into song and dance like some sort of hellish High School Musical merger with X-men. I'm sure it will be pretty good but eh... just can't get myself really all that into seeing it.

@9k: Wow almost there already heh... wonder who's going to snag it this time *eyes the missing Fell*

I have a feeling its not going to go today unless a lot of people suddenly log in! It will be tomorrow now I reckon.....

That said, get Fell, Foe, Lobo, Yazza, And everyone else on here soon and it could jump!

Hmmm we don't usually see a whole lot on this early with us, usually just you me and Fell with Foe doing Drive Byes in the morning.

Ah well, tomorrow it will probably be unless things suddenly take off later on.

240406.gif

@9000: WOOO

@Cartography: one of my FAVEs!!!

there is a student in my lab... so I'm at the computer :D

Welcome back Fell!

*jumps back onto your shoulder and settles against your head*

@Comic: Glad you liked it ;D

@9000: Though... right after post 9000... there is an obligatory post that must be made..

@Abs: chatted with one of the secretaries instead of sitting in the hallway *shifty eyes* shhhhh

@Karn: obligatory... huh?

*nods* Yup. I'm sure someone at least knows what it will be XD It's probably one of the most popular Anime references.

*snickers* Well I'm sure chatting with the Secretaries was much more interesting then watching over the student herdes. We won't tell XD

@Abs: chatted with one of the secretaries instead of sitting in the hallway *shifty eyes* shhhhh

Its ok, your secret is safe with me. I like secretaries...especially the nice ones ;)

*nods* Yup. I'm sure someone at least knows what it will be XD It's probably one of the most popular Anime references.

That will most likely be chocobo?

no herdes... it's finals... i get to watch an empty hallway...

Woohoo, the empty hallway assignment! THE Most important duty ever........... ;)

Why do they having you watching Empty Hallways? Just to make sure no kids are going through them to like cheat from lockers etc?

Nah, its to look for invisible teddies come to eviscerate the students. I'd be tempted to let them past, just for kicks!

Morning!

Interesting weekend....weird...not really sure how to categorize it. All went real well till about 8pm last night, and it took a downward turn. Didn't ruin the whole thing, just kind of put a somber tone on things for me.

Got back from my trip safely, and without too much plane delay. Had some time Saturday to finish my Necropunks. Really happy with how they turned out. Will try to get some pics up this week.

Saw Green Latern on Saturday. Pretty sweet. No Iron Man for sure, but a good flick overall. I'd put it about on par with Thor, IMO. I still want to see X-Men first class, especially since several of my more 'geek' friends have really liked X-men FC, which has surprised me.

Played Pathfinder RPG Saturday night, which is always a blast.

Had our monthly Malifaux Tourney yesterday afternoon, and I walked away with a 1st place finish, and a Gift Certificate to the LGS which basically lets me get the Dead Rider for free! Sweet!

Then it was all dampened a small bit by learning last night that my mom found out she has Stage 1 Breast Cancer. Stage 1 is the least dangerous type, and 95% of people are still alive after 5 years, with no signs of remission. So prognosis is good. But would certainly appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers. She goes in for surgery on Friday to remove the current tumor, and then will have some minor radiation therapy after that. :(