Off Topic Playground

I can see why she is skeptical!  As I recall from my nursing days, at 162 degrees farenheit skin is destroyed on contact.  Since you are reporting that the saunas are 212 degrees farenheit it seems a bit outlandish!

Personally I find 100c to be extremely uncomfortable. It's hard to breathe, and honestly cannot take more than 30 seconds of it. 90C is at the far end of the comfortable end of the scale. 75C-85C is the sweet spot.

So, yeah. 100C is possible, but most don't crank it up that high.

Saunas are amazing only after you get out of them and get into the cold water!!  The feeling is pretty much orgasmic for me.  Actually, it IS orgasmic, if you want TMI.  haha

I was gonna go with "religious experience" but that works too

Did you know that the same areas of the brain govern orgasmic and religious experiences?

Pretty sure that's made up :)

That said, V is right. It is very pleasing in a physical sense when going from the hot sauna into a cold (relatively) lake/pool or snow drift. 

I actually bow to you for that, sir. For a second I thought we were in actual trouble.

Oh yeah. I just thought

"What the hell did they do now?"

Hah, right? I was confused. I mean, I was pretty sure we were behaving. Or as close to behaving as OTP can get. 

I will say, it's people like you guys (omniscient mod included) that make this place fun. 

You'd never see Privateer or GW allowing this level of epic shenanigans to ever thrive. 

Agreed.

and-now-for-something-completely-differe

Z isn't back yet. Either the date is going well, or he's been arrested. Anyone want to bet on the outcome?

I will say, it's people like you guys (omniscient mod included) that make this place fun. 

You'd never see Privateer or GW allowing this level of epic shenanigans to ever thrive. 

Well, you have to admit that this place is so epic because the shenanigans have been cut down in the rest of the forums. It's for the best, though.

Z isn't back yet. Either the date is going well, or he's been arrested. Anyone want to bet on the outcome?

My wife thinks we are bad friends if we bet on such things.

That said, my bet is that he's getting laid, and after his performance, she decides to never meet again.