Off Topic Playground

Here's what I don't get about Brewie - his drinking party aura prevents fights. I've seen/heard-about plenty of drinking parties where the drinking led to fights. 

Yeah, his shine goes from sober to stupor in less than 1 second, apparently.

Yeah. I found a better one. I actually found one I like even more, but eh... will save it.

That's how I do it, too. Save the best for later. Sometimes, I takes ages till I find a good opportunity. Like 4-8 hours in this thread...

Moving is absolutely horrible. I especially hate moving other people.. Which to I always get invited to. 

This. So much this.

I've come to realize there isn't enough beer and pizza in the world to compensate me spending most of a weekend moving boxes for someone else.

Even the women, so that's a bit awkward.

Nothing awkward there, I'd give my soul for a fit as nails goth woman with nipple piercings! Which I heard exist in fucking america. Damn CJ.. I would have lived my life happily without ever knowing of such a place. :P

Nothing awkward there, I'd give my soul for a fit as nails goth woman with nipple piercings! Which I heard exist in fucking america. Damn CJ.. I would have lived my life happily without ever knowing of such a place. :P

Wait, it's here in the US? Most Americans think of that being a German thing.

Hey, Dirial...