Off Topic Playground

Everyone's going away. The End Times are upon us. Duke Nukem Forever has been released.

We've had 2 signs of the end times:

1. Star Craft 2 got released
  2. Duke Nuke'm Forever got released

The final signs are:

• Diablo 3 Release
  • Star Craft Ghost Release

I will be all by my ones-ies if you all go off and play video gams :(

*starts rumaging...* oo! I could read that book and paint those figs and...

Multitasking *thumbs up* Plus the computer is in the same room as the Xbox so yeah, not really going off to play them.

*Eyes your bag* Just how many books do you have in there?

mmm... sleep... what's that again??

What I do when I'm not here

Heh I can imagine since some of the students excitement about summer Vaca has to creep into you a bit. Then with your own... well makes sense ;D

@Sketch: And the fact that Duke Nuke'm Forever comes out today will have nothing to do with your lack or sleep tonight right? ;D

It' the end of the world

So does the fact that the new DN game comes out mean you'll all being going away for a while?

My money goes to the Overlords of wyrd, so no

Everyone's going away. The End Times are upon us. Duke Nukem Forever has been released.

So did the rapture really happen then?

I will be all by my ones-ies if you all go off and play video gams :(

*starts rumaging...* oo! I could read that book and paint those figs and...

Don't go I'll be left here on my own:(

WOW insane morning here...

@ Fell: GenCon? Really? Awesome!! I'll be volunteering at the Wyrd booth first thing Thursday morning, so be sure and swing by to say hi! :)

@ End of the World: Karn, nothing to worry about...SC Ghost is never going to happen, LOL.

Oh....and Karn...may be contacting you later today for something special and fun.... :D

WOW insane morning here...

@ Fell: GenCon? Really? Awesome!! I'll be volunteering at the Wyrd booth first thing Thursday morning, so be sure and swing by to say hi! :)

@ End of the World: Karn, nothing to worry about...SC Ghost is never going to happen, LOL.

Oh....and Karn...may be contacting you later today for something special and fun.... :D

Ummm.... that.... sounds.... nice? >.>

Hmmm your going to be there to Lobo? Excellent =) We shall have to have a Levy fight!

I have 4 shifts (one each day) in the exhibit hall...

th 9-2, f 2-6, sa 2-6, su 10-2

Cool! Congrats =)

I have no idea what my actual schedule is.... but very busy is the likely response XD There are lots of Puppet Wars events and some tourneys.

^ Video of the hit on the Canucks player last night. His Vertibre is fractured as a result of it but it was his fault for the most part. Either way, no penalty and Bruins probably won't get any suspensions over it since the hit was clean.

meh... it gives me time to wander around, but also gives me something more structured to do :)

Like.... play in Puppetwars Tournaments! >.>

What?!

*Points and a swarm of Puppets devour Chocobo*

Ooopps..... um... sorry Chocobo...... uh.... we'll get you back ... some how....