Off Topic Playground

*bounces in, singing "I'm going to GenCon! I'm going to GenCon!"; pauses, tongue hanging out* My pre sweetened coffee in a can is WAY too sweet... and I can taste the Maltodextrin/Taurine/ L-Carnitine/Insitol/Panax Ginseng/Guarana blend in it *shakes head violently* I'd've been better off with Amp....

*bounces in, singing "I'm going to GenCon! I'm going to GenCon!"; pauses, tongue hanging out* My pre sweetened coffee in a can is WAY too sweet... and I can taste the Maltodextrin/Taurine/ L-Carnitine/Insitol/Panax Ginseng/Guarana blend in it *shakes head violently* I'd've been better off with Amp....

*Yawns and looks up*

Hmmm?

Oh, CONGRATS! Glad it managed to work out for you =D So excited your vibrating? ;)

*Snickers at the Coffee* Yup, don't trust canned coffee... it's basically evil in a can I think.. or tastes like it. Energy Drink would have been a better choice probably ;)

Oh and Bruins won! Huzzah!

They didn't have any loose amp in the store *rolls eyes* That's what I REALLY went in there for *shakes head*

*Blinks* Loose Amps? Heh.

Ah well, maybe next time you can find something... not quite so liquidy evil....

"The B's attack was nothing shy of relentless. After Brad Marchand opened the scoring at the 5:31 mark of the first period, Boston poured it on with three more tallies in the next 4:14, pushing their lead to 4-0 and chasing goalie Roberto Luongo in the process."

Bruins were hot last night, 4 goals in a 4 min time span.

I love that Luongo was crapping on Thomas... and got on the ice just so he could eat his words.... :D

Oh heck yes, it was beautiful.

"Whats that Luongo? Oh, alright. Look who just got pulled before the first period was over" XD

But you gotta hand it to Thomas, he doesn't act pissed to the Press though you hear from his teammates he was more then just a bit hot under the collar from the remarks ;)