Off Topic Playground

@sKeTCH: yer a butt :)

I know what cat Urine SMELLS like... and your sense of smell is the biggest factor in your sense of TASTE... therefore etc etc

I like Tea too... I love Lady Grey tea... someday I will try oolong (just 'cause it's fun to say). I enjoy Earl Grey as well... and I like Herbals...

Its ok chocobo, Fell was singing the song, and she may not have actually attempted what it was she was singing about.

@Fell; remember Chocobo is young and impressionable. We might tip him over the edge! ;)

#puts hands over chocobos ears#

Ok, you can tell us all now, have you?........... ;)

It was a song?

It was a song?

*snickers* Yup, by Katie Perry to.

@Tea: I like Tea, I'm just not as into it as coffee and I can't say I've really tried a lot of variety. Though I do love Green Tea *nods* nice and cold in the summer.

@Abs: yes... but I prefer guys for everything else *grins*

*Stares..... starts to open mouth, thinks better of it and doesnt*

*snickers* Yup, by Katie Perry to.

@Tea: I like Tea, I'm just not as into it as coffee and I can't say I've really tried a lot of variety. Though I do love Green Tea *nods* nice and cold in the summer.

*Stares..... starts to open mouth, thinks better of it and doesnt*

Katy Perry didn't she marry a zebra and has fireworks that fire out of her breasts?

I like Tea too... I love Lady Grey tea... someday I will try oolong (just 'cause it's fun to say). I enjoy Earl Grey as well... and I like Herbals...

Earl Grey and Lady grey are fantastic. OOlong can vary depending on where its grown, but I like Assam...malty, exotic and a nice black tea.

I do like Green tea too, but only as it comes..don't mix it with anything fruity...bleurghhh!

@Abs: yes... but I prefer guys for everything else *grins*

What? Housework, DIY, Car repairs? ;)

@Karn: I did go to College... remember?

Ah yes college...though it must be a girl thing, because I certainly didn't kiss any boys whilst at college...I would have remembered.

Though there were certainly lots of girls kissing each other...and luckily some were in my room too, but thats another story! And we'd have to cover chocos ears again!

;)

HAHAHA! Awesome XD

Ring girl would have a field day.

Hmmmm this ever been you Fell?

bookstore.png

Not yet... but I have to show restraint in book stores... like NOT bringing my wallet in...

Earl Grey and Lady grey are fantastic. OOlong can vary depending on where its grown, but I like Assam...malty, exotic and a nice black tea.

I do like Green tea too, but only as it comes..don't mix it with anything fruity...bleurghhh!

What? Housework, DIY, Car repairs? ;)

Ah yes college...though it must be a girl thing, because I certainly didn't kiss any boys whilst at college...I would have remembered.

Though there were certainly lots of girls kissing each other...and luckily some were in my room too, but thats another story! And we'd have to cover chocos ears again!

;)

*covers Chocobo's ears* Men are... handy.. for other things... And do tell... sounds racey....

Whats up all !

comics with stick people are akways funny to me .

tourny went well we had about 18 show up , but oit was small groups from different clubs and everone seemed to have a blast so now that the words out that the warmongers throw a kick ass malifaux tourny I expect even more next one .

I got to play which was awesome

I managed to score 3rd place ( more details on matches later )

Here us a pic , there are a couple more in the events thread

2011-06-11154447.jpg

@Karn: I can't answer that question... except... They usually involved alcohol and guys playing video games.... we'd get bored... although there was this one time... where that was the plan... And that's why I don't drink Gin

Sounds like a good story =D I'll have to ask you about it some time ;)

@AB: *shakes fist* Damn you. There wasnt much of that at the parties I was at, there were always a few but they were so drunk at that point it wasn't exactly attractive.

@Fell: *snickers* So to drive you nuts it would be taking you to a large bookstore with the promise of you getting 1 book?

@Foe: Awesome man! That board looks fantastic! Can't wait to see more pics of it.

Don't think I can on here, its not that sort of forum! If you are really interested I'll give you the synopsis by PM...then you can imagine the rest! ;)

Make that a double PM ;)

Whats up all !

comics with stick people are akways funny to me .

tourny went well we had about 18 show up , but oit was small groups from different clubs and everone seemed to have a blast so now that the words out that the warmongers throw a kick ass malifaux tourny I expect even more next one .

I got to play which was awesome

I managed to score 3rd place ( more details on matches later )

Here us a pic , there are a couple more in the events thread

2011-06-11154447.jpg

Excellent Foe, I will have a look at the events thread a little later. But it sounds like a good time was had by all, and congrats on the 3rd place out of 18!!

Did you get a trophy?

@AB: *shakes fist* Damn you. There wasnt much of that at the parties I was at, there were always a few but they were so drunk at that point it wasn't exactly attractive.

Make that a double PM ;)

Perv! I guess I hit the right parties....hang on, I actually threw most of those parties!! It helped we lived in a large building converted for student digs, ideal for parties!

They were good old days indeed, but I much prefer my lot now...a sexy wife, kid on the way.....domestic bliss!!

Dorm life wasn't bad I guess, but most of the good was out weighed by the annoyance of the people on my floor. We had those kind of idiots on the floor that get everyone in trouble.... intentionally clogging the Bathroom to flood the floor, covering doors in shaving cream, etc...