Off Topic Playground

Good luck on the date edonil!

My weekend? I promised I'd spend it with my girlfriend. Somehow she feels I don't give her enough time. I don't get where that argument comes from though, I only go to the gym 5 times a week, would prefer to play tabletop games twice a week, I'd like to play on Vassal, paint my miniatures etc. Women..

Anyway yeah, pretty easy weekend coming up.

• Like 2

Yeah, Monkey, I know the feeling, lol. How're you doing down in New Zealand?

And thanks, zfiend! I'm hopeful it'll go well, it's date three, but there's still the paranoid part of my brain, lol. :P

Nervous heading into the last week, Dirial?

You know you want to enter the Iron Painter contest. :D It's what got you here in this madness in the first place, lol. You were hiding from the IP thread while waiting on results. I'm doing okay. Can't wait for spring and it to warm the hell up.

Oh hell no, lol. I'm doing something far crazier and trying to paint 39 Skorne models. I've got the breakdown somewhere... Ah, there it is.

Warlocks-

Makeda and the Exalted Court

Supreme Archdomina Makeda

Supreme Aptimus Zaal

Warbeasts-

Molik Karn

Titan Gladiator

Bronzeback Titan

Cyclops Brute

Cyclops Raider

Baslisk Drake

Units-

Paingiver Beast Handlers

Cataphract Incindiarii

Nihilators

Solos-

Hakaar the Destroyer

Aptimus Marketh

Kovass

Extoller Soulward

Agonizer

Ancestral Guardian (Hero for the Season)

So, what's the new game?

Morning, Praetor!

And thanks, zfiend! I'm hopeful it'll go well, it's date three, but there's still the paranoid part of my brain, lol. :P

Nervous heading into the last week, Dirial?

No, I'm not. It'll go well, no doubt about it. Not used to wearing rings, but it won't change much else in practice. It will just be a cool party with cool people, all celebrating me. It will be awesome.

Good luck on your date! Dating is hard...

Dirial. Should we enter iron painter? :D

I guess we would be in the joke department. :D

Not a bad idea, actually. We could hand in half-finished miniatures and explain it as artistic expression.

• Like 1

It's looking good over here. sun shines, ground finally feels like it doesn't freeze, birds try to murder each other, etc.

Which means it can only go downhill from here.

Hahahaha. The depressed pessimistic poet. You are a stereotype now mate. :D

• Like 1

Good, glad you're not nervous about it! Sounds like it'll be a great time. And yeah, dating is kinda dumb in its own way... I get confused by people who like dating. Being in a relationship, sure, but anyone who really enjoys that 'getting to know you, are you crazy' part has issues...