Off Topic Playground

...huh. So this is what it's like to be other people and wander in here after a few days of the thread being active... strange...

Anyway, hope things are going well everyone?

I'm dead tired, and zFiend is trying to keep me awake. Thanks for asking. ;)

...huh. So this is what it's like to be other people and wander in here after a few days of the thread being active... strange...

Anyway, hope things are going well everyone?

I'm doing okay. Being a bit bored and miffed because the chat is dead. 

...is it really possible to derail this thread? I mean, a conversation, sure, but I'm not sure that really counts, lol.

We can force it to be ontopic. 

• Like 1

We're trying to derail it, but it just won't budge.

Also, no, not at work. At home, trying to be awake, and eating cake.

Haha, this will take our full force. And we are a missing a member from our Derailing Team. So no, we won't be able to derail this.

Cake? You're eating cake? Goddamn now I want cake. Well I have my quark, pineapple and tapwater.

Yep, feeling better. Good enough to pull an all-nighter, so that's that. That isn't as much fun as it was 10 years ago (or, more precisely, the next day isn't).

Cake? Cake? Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeee!

Have I told you that my wife to be tends to start baking for fun when she's bored? She was bored yesterday while I was playing board games. (We asked her if she wanted to join, of course, but she seemed to know where the night was heading, and needed to get up early. Pity. She is also awesome at burning monasteries.)

No don't tell him that. He'll just keep going then. :o

Ego +1 condition

Don't know exactly. I believe she made muffins, but instead of doing a lot of tiny ones, she just made one big one. With little pieces of chocolate and tangerine in it.

Those sounds good. I want.

Also interesting to note, that like the Wyrd chat, this topic seems to return to food.