Off Topic Playground

no, Karn was making me lopsided... so I balanced it out :)

my recently deceased cat used to lie across my shoulders when I painted... :(

:(

OOC: We just lost a cat last week too. Thankfully, we have 3 others to smother in his absence.

*Curls up on Fell's shoulder for cat-nap*

Rawr? Maybe...

My growls are another thing entirely.

The word "Rawr reminds me of this quote from Firefly (episode: Objects in Space):

Simon: Are you Alliance?

Early: Am I a Lion?

SIMON: What? EARLY: I don't think of myself as a lion. (tickled)You might as well, though. I do have a mighty roar.

They've been known to topple Empires with trees, dude.

Very true... but they had the presence and help of Han Solo and Harrison Ford all in one character which may have made the most powerful force to ever exist.

The word "Rawr reminds me of this quote from Firefly (episode: Objects in Space):

Simon: Are you Alliance?

Early: Am I a Lion?

SIMON: What? EARLY: I don't think of myself as a lion. (tickled)You might as well, though. I do have a mighty roar.

That's a series I need to get the full collection of, haven't gotten to it yet ):

But I did finish my Scrubs Collection on Monday =D All 9 Seasons! The prices dropped dramatically, $15 per full season.

Very true... but they had the presence and help of Han Solo and Harrison Ford all in one character which may have made the most powerful force to ever exist.

That's a series I need to get the full collection of, haven't gotten to it yet ):

But I did finish my Scrubs Collection on Monday =D All 9 Seasons! The prices dropped dramatically, $15 per full season.

I Haven't seen any of the last... three seasons or so of Scurbs... I wonder what prices are like at Bull Moose... :\

And Firefly and Full Metal Alchemist are two shows that everyone should watch... especially if they like Malifaux.. :D