Off Topic Playground

Please, Karn, don't ever say that again haha ;)

Poor Horton... :( What about the Chanuk?

He's going into his Trial at 11am. Watching the replays this morning it was a blatant Blind Side hit with intent to injure, but we will see what the league says.

*whistles innocently*

You set me up perfectly for it =D

*whistles innocently*

You set me up perfectly for it =D

I LOL'd :tongue2:

July is SERIOUSLY going to hurt my wallet. I'm really hoping Wyrd announces their whole GenCon release schedule before the beginning of July, that way I can know if I need to NOT buy some of the July stuff in order to have enough to cover what I want at the Con, lol.

Trial??

And I didn't... you're just a perv *narrows eyes at the Neph*

Yup. The League is putting him up for "trial" as the announcers called it, he is going before the panel or guys etc who decide these things. Watching the news and waiting for a result =)

>.>

<.<

*Returns look*

Pffttt, birds of a feather. And that was a total set up ;)

Enjoy lunch!

not as peaceful as I'd have liked (they were mowing the lawn)... but the dragon fliews were hanging out, so it was good... and tasty.

Pasta salad (elbow macaroni, green olives, cherry tomatos, cukes, and mayo with some peper and onion salt)

Cookies and cream yogurt

Rosemary and Olive Oil Bread

And now I'm having Tea :D

not as peaceful as I'd have liked (they were mowing the lawn)... but the dragon fliews were hanging out, so it was good... and tasty.

Pasta salad (elbow macaroni, green olives, cherry tomatos, cukes, and mayo with some peper and onion salt)

Cookies and cream yogurt

Rosemary and Olive Oil Bread

And now I'm having Tea :D

Wow that sounds like an awesome Pasta Salad. Nice relaxing, crisp lunch from the sound of it =)

Boo lawn mowing at lunch time. Luckily near this building there isn't much in the way of lawns to mow. There is just the loading dock on the other side of the wall about 6' from me which can get rather loud at times. >.>

meh. It was noisy, but not that bad :)

Well thats good then =)

Do you go outside to eat? Don't know if you guys have an area for that.... that is the worst part about this building, no outside area to eat ):

But mmmm Roast Turkey. *gnaws on lunch*

I either sit in my car, or on the benches just outside the administrative offices... There isn't really a place for it... but I can't stay inside, and I don't really feel the need to drive anywhere...

Ahhh. Good to just get out of the building basically? Could always eat on your car, sit up on the hood >.> Start some sort of... teacher lunch gang.... <.<

"Rome will miss the remainder of the Stanley Cup Final series. If the Final ends before Game 7, the suspension will carry over to the start of the 2011-12 regular season. "

I like that part. It's like they're saying "don't be a d-bag." and they mean it this time... what a nasty thing to do to someone *shakes head* I don't care who you root for, if your guy injures someone to that extent, they should be suspended...

"Rome will miss the remainder of the Stanley Cup Final series. If the Final ends before Game 7, the suspension will carry over to the start of the 2011-12 regular season. "

I like that part. It's like they're saying "don't be a d-bag." and they mean it this time... what a nasty thing to do to someone *shakes head* I don't care who you root for, if your guy injures someone to that extent, they should be suspended...

Exactly. A hit like that by any team or player should draw harsh punishment. Hopefully Horton will be back on his feet soon.

Though it is very good to see the League uphold the new rule, hopefully earns them some respect back.

and on a different note.... don't we all wish...

070208.png

Ahh...eating outside....

One of the few things that really ticks me off about this new building we are in at work since last year. Absolutely NO WHERE to sit outside and eat if I wanted to. Gotta walk all the way across the parking lot to the barren empty lot next door, which isn't exactly comfy or nice.

Of course, if they had picnic tables, I'd probably be out there with my laptop doing work now instead of sitting at my desk. :tongue2: