Off Topic Playground

*takes charge: cuts Chocobo offa Sketch, super glues him to Karn, stitches Sketch's arm up, bandages it, gives him a sticker*

.... ahh! *flails around on Fell's good shoulder*

Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off!

*Finally gets Chocobo off his arm by pooring Goo-B-Gone over the glue*

Morning! My weekend was....interesting...

Did get to run some Demos on Saturday evening, and rope in at least one new player! Yay! :D

Otherwise, lot of running around and a lot of work. Finally had about 10 minutes to work on 'Faux stuff last night, haha.

Hoping to have more time tonight or tomorrow night. Need to get my Levi crew finished. Still have Levi, 2 Waifs, 4 SPAs, and the Deso Engine! Ack!

Oooh, I did order up Von Schills box, some Necropunks, and some Punk Zombies to further my Outcast endeavors though. Yay for LGS sales! :)

*Accidentally Sews Chocobo to Sketch*

Wait... what just happened... how?!

What?

Get this duck off-a-me!

Space duck

chocobo i'll add you if i dont forget but i'm not a big console player, mainely use it as a multimedia center

No problem, just want to get a lest one frien on the're ;)

*takes charge: cuts Chocobo offa Sketch, super glues him to Karn, stitches Sketch's arm up, bandages it, gives him a sticker*

Can I have a sticker too?

.... ahh! *flails around on Fell's good shoulder*

Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off! Get-it-off!

*Finally gets Chocobo off his arm by pooring Goo-B-Gone over the glue*

Wait this bit of sketch is growing on me

LUNCH!!! see you guys in a bit ;)

See ya

Morning! My weekend was....interesting...

Did get to run some Demos on Saturday evening, and rope in at least one new player! Yay! :D

Otherwise, lot of running around and a lot of work. Finally had about 10 minutes to work on 'Faux stuff last night, haha.

Hoping to have more time tonight or tomorrow night. Need to get my Levi crew finished. Still have Levi, 2 Waifs, 4 SPAs, and the Deso Engine! Ack!

Oooh, I did order up Von Schills box, some Necropunks, and some Punk Zombies to further my Outcast endeavors though. Yay for LGS sales! :)

Just started working on painting up my Levy Crew. Got Leveticus done so far and I'm really happy with him. Spa's and Alyce are on the block for tonight so hopefully I will have them done soon.

Otherwise... yay more converts!

@Chocobo: You may... want to remove that bit of it...

*storms into thread* stupid kids... unplugged the keyboard/mouse of two computers... switched them... only they are wire tied into a bundel, so it made a huge mess... that was frustrating to fix, especially because (unlike on the mac) I have to turn off the computers to have them acknowledge the new hardware... *grumbles, pulls out her sword, starts honing the blade*

*storms into thread* stupid kids... unplugged the keyboard/mouse of two computers... switched them... only they are wire tied into a bundel, so it made a huge mess... that was frustrating to fix, especially because (unlike on the mac) I have to turn off the computers to have them acknowledge the new hardware... *grumbles, pulls out her sword, starts honing the blade*

Fun times indeed.

Wow..... they did it when you weren't looking I'm guessing?

Stupid kids. *shakes head*

Also you shouldn't have to reboot to find that mouse and keyboard.... most of the time they are plug and play. Are they USB Keyboards and Mouse or the old round sockets?

Wow..... they did it when you weren't looking I'm guessing?

Stupid kids. *shakes head*

Also you shouldn't have to reboot to find that mouse and keyboard.... most of the time they are plug and play. Are they USB Keyboards and Mouse or the old round sockets?

I wasn't in the room... my couterpart was... while I was at lunch... *grrrrrrr*

combination of both...