Off Topic Playground

Bye AB! Have a good weekend man!

@Lobo: I've had some great success with them, it's just their sheer cost which makes it hard. Each are worth their points, but when you put them with Levy who does little for them, it gets rough. You have to be very careful and tricky with them to get it to work. But I actually like the Hooded best, he can really tear it up and can be such a Tar pit with that noon ability of his.

@Lobo: aren't things like Sucralose and Aspertaime just as bad for you (if not worse) than real sugar? And don't they still use High Fructose Corn Syrup in diet sodas?

No, not HFCS. And yes, there are problems with some of the other sweeteners as well. But not nearly as bad as standard sugar or HFCS. That's actually one of the best things about diet sodas, is that they DON'T use HFCS. That s$%^ is NASTY.

@Lobo: aren't things like Sucralose and Aspertaime just as bad for you (if not worse) than real sugar? And don't they still use High Fructose Corn Syrup in diet sodas?

Oooh....Yes, Aspartame and Sucralose ARE worse than real sugar.....but good luck finding just about anything with REAL sugar in it. 99% of stuff you buy in a grocery store is sweetened with HFCS, which is WAY worse than real sugar. Plus, anything made with real sugar is typically really expensive by comparison as well.

And yes....I need to cut-back my intake of sweeteners of any sort, but that's a different discussion.

<.<

:vb_tongue:

No, not HFCS. And yes, there are problems with some of the other sweeteners as well. But not nearly as bad as standard sugar or HFCS. That's actually one of the best things about diet sodas, is that they DON'T use HFCS. That s$%^ is NASTY.

HFCS is a byproduct of a byproduct.... which means it's REALLY bad for us... It'd be like eating the dung of dung beetles....

I love the "it's okay in moderation" ads they've been running.... they make me laugh :D