Off Topic Playground

@Lobo: Not a whole lot. Teddy can be invisible (spoiler alert! ;D).

Invisible??? O.o

Sounds dangerous.

*puts on special goggles fashioned by Ramos and suddenly everyone can be seen in hues of reds against a blue background*

Hmm...there's a curiously warmer area over there, but I don't actually see anyone...

off for the night... MALIFAUX!!!

Nice! :)

I have class in a few minutes, then have to pick up a friend, then off to the LGS for Malifaux as well. :)

Looking forward to having Levi tickle kill some more people. Did I mention that I got my first Death Touch insta kill with Levi last week? Took out Ramos with 10 Wds left, LOL. :) Opponent was like "Damn...I can't do anything at all to stop that, can I?" :D

off for the night... MALIFAUX!!!

Woot! Have fun!

@Lobo: Isn't it great =D I love catching people with that, after a game of slinging spells you suddenly run up into melee and they get confused because a lot of the time, they forget about the touch =D

Or as someone described it:

"The groin grab of death"

Lol teddy you cant make yourself invisible, ive disabled that ability.

I saw the rabbits, i have one on my wall! Its true i do think aliens are adorable :) I think having a pet alien from Aliens V's Predators would be awesome... *daydreams about this for a moment* ahhh Jeffery....

And i think you should just be placed on top of the wardrobe if you misbehave... you know how much you hate that.