Off Topic Playground

I will be red... then pink... then peely... then pale... If I hold my arm against my stomach, I'll look "tan", but not compared to everyone else... even when I've got some color I'm a pale pale girl :\

Sounds like its going to be a fun next week >.>

Nothing wrong with Pale though =)

#moves slowly away. Woes move to keep up. Moves a bit faster. Woes move to keep up. Runs away. Woes run to keep up#

Go Away!!!!

*Cackles and watches the scene from his perch*

Run Ab! Run away!

*looks to Fell*

Don't look at me... I can't stop them.

I will be red... then pink... then peely... then pale... If I hold my arm against my stomach, I'll look "tan", but not compared to everyone else... even when I've got some color I'm a pale pale girl :\

Awww bless. But theres nothing wrong with that...I like pale!

I like tans as well, but never mind!!

I'm lucky in the sense that I hardly ever burn (as long as I'm sensible) and go brown quite quickly. Well, apart from my torso that seems to take forever to tan!

Ah well, keep applying the aloe vera aftersun...works wonders!

@Abs: YAY BOOK THREE!!!

@Karn: I attach a copy of my trascript to the application.... They know how to add... *rolls eyes* and so far I have not found a national wannabe teacher site.. I do all the leg work while they laze about *rolls eyes* shit... I think I lost a contact...

NOBODY MOVE!!! everyone on their knees to look for this contact....

#starts scanning the floor#

@Abs: YAY BOOK THREE!!!

@Karn: I attach a copy of my trascript to the application.... They know how to add... *rolls eyes* and so far I have not found a national wannabe teacher site.. I do all the leg work while they laze about *rolls eyes* shit... I think I lost a contact...

Ugh thats stupidly lame.... I don't have to go through nearly as many hoops when looking for a job. You figure by now they would have this stuff relatively standardized... you send in your Application and then they look into you from there. *shakes head* Then again I can't really blame them for making you do more leg work with their budgets constantly being slashed and the education field basically in chaos...

Heh don't rolls your eyes to much, may not be able to stop ;)

erm... ABs... It's stuck in my eye.... from rolling it too much?

Ah...didn't quite get up to speed there! ;)

*watches as they start to close in around AB*

Umm... *Transpositions Ab with a Bucket*

Run Ab!

I am running!

*comes out of the shadows*

*crunch*

Did someone lose a contact lens?

Well it can't be Fell's.....are you sure its a lens you stood on?