Off Topic Playground

Ahh, sun burn. There are few things that feel better than a cold shower after a couple of hours out in the hot sun. That was the only redeeming thing about having to mow the lawn yesterday afternoon in the 90 degree sun.

Having to wear long pants while mowing doesn't help either, but it's better than having to deal with poison ivy for the next 2 weeks. Here's to hoping I can avoid having itchy legs for the whole freaking summer. Ugh...

Well, I was looking forward to working on some models this evening, but turns out my friend who is moving is still trying to finish up some work on the house and really needs some more help. So will be heading over there for a few hours to assist.

That is, if I can do anything with my hands because scratch the darn poison ivy on my legs...argh....

Well, I was looking forward to working on some models this evening, but turns out my friend who is moving is still trying to finish up some work on the house and really needs some more help. So will be heading over there for a few hours to assist.

That is, if I can do anything with my hands because scratch the darn poison ivy on my legs...argh....

Ouch

Next part of the Pale Lily is anyway ;)