Off Topic Playground

So I have the kids this weekend ... Both are smart but they're both a little silly , too. My brothers favorite subject is science but my sister is really artsy. Trying to decide if I should take them to the "science of fear" display at a local museum, or the lorax display at the local art museum(which is free) and watch the lorax after

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

It goes. Busy night

Love them. I do like jellyfish. I wish they were cuddle-able. Infact most of the stuff I wish was cuddleable (T4 bacterophage, Octopoeds, my tarantula) isn't.

I played a game of 40k (heresy I know but my 6 year old nephew loves it since it's quite simple) with said neph. He's crazy fun. Tomorrow will be malifaux time. Then my mum visits for the weekend. Hopefully the black vise of depression will bugger off for a while

Oh, well planned...

It's going okay so far. May have sold the Chaos for enough to cover all the bikes for Raging Heroes, just waiting to hear if we're negotiating on the price from the guy or if we're just going with it. Hoping we just go with it for obvious reasons.