Off Topic Playground

I'm just really excited about totally new stuff that might appear and the new art.

I'm currently looking into getting whole Neverborn faction one day...

Yes and I'm also brimming with ideas for Rotten Harvest.

On the IRL hand I have to buy some furniture for my mostly minimalistically outfitted apartment. Shelves and chairs and maybe a new bed.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

...and a drill :D

He'll be Tony Stark in any further Avengers movies, but there won't be an Iron Man specific movie again with him, no. He feels (and I agree) that the story of Tony Stark/Iron Man has been played out. The character has grown as much as he really can.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Oh, and good evening all. (waves)

On the night shift then, Regnak?

How's things been? You've been gone almost a year, man, lol.

Always on nights good Sir... for some reason they don't want my handsome face on days when the important people are about.. *shrugs* Can't think why?!

I'm good thanks... been pretty much relaxing or working... picked up 40k again and have been playing alot of that and also working on a huge pile of Orks.. still loads to get through. Picked up the new Malifaux rulebook and new Seamus crew so should give that a wirl soon.... hows things with you?

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Also where has everyone gone? The Bird, Abs, Fell etc... not seen a post for a while... I know Path is good as I talk to him on Xbox all the time!

Yeah, at some point I claimed the post count war, it's weird, lol.

I've been doing good. College is kicking my ass, but I'm staying on top of it so far. Been working on painting my M2e stuff, although I'm going to be working on Super Dungeon Explorer as soon as that shows up. Got a few new game systems to look forward to over the next couple months, so I'm eager to get some time to play anything! Glad to hear you're doing well.