Off Topic Playground

The Veterans Association owns the rights to the term Anzac, a general exemption is given to Anzac Biscuits so long as they 1, follow the general original recipe and 2, are called biscuits and never cookies..... apparently Subway in Australia got in trouble over condition 2.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

A well done chewy Anzac is pretty much my favourite biscuit.

Heh, well. Um... I'm going to watch reduced Shakespeare company with my youngest sister while I wait for dad to get back so we can solve the drivers side flooding problem my car has developed.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I'm sorry I don't have any fun suggestions for stuff you can do, Mako.

oooh, there's a fun game that appeared on my phone last night... it's called heads up and it's by Ellen DeGeneres. You pick a topic, and hold the phone up to your forehead so the screen is facing your fellow players, and then they give you clues and you have to guess what it is. you tip the phone down if you get it correct tip the phone up to pass! It's great!

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

the well? is this a british word? 'cause the meaning I have for well doesn't fit in a car...