Off Topic Playground

Grah, freaking phone...

How much exercise do you get, dust?

Right now, none. I miss it. At the same time, recovering from this surgery has had some irritating snags. I'm still trying to pin down what food makes me feel sick and what doesn't. I can work around the heel spurs but they do prevent more intensive cardio. Perhaps yoga next week. That would be a start.

My bet is on a crap pillow. I need my proper density and stuffing pillow or my night of sleep is crap

I have a relatively new memory foam mattress and a pillow to match. Last night was sick cats more than anything. The good news is that the sleep I do get is really good. I just seem to need a lot more of it, yet going to bed old man early doesn't help.

I'm probably going to follow in Mako's footsteps and try out GW's primer again.

You have much better luck with it than I have. The last can of their stuff I used caused a huge mess.

Where is everyone finding luss's interview? I want to read it too!

Seconded. I hate having to use my phone to browse this site.

Edited by Dustcrusher

I AM A GIANT. ... actually I'm barely pushing 5'2" but you don't know that *grin*

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

@ Mako: Yea I really enjoy it but I'm in my last semester now and I cannot waaaaait for it to end. Uuuughhh..a life free of journal articles and endless word count assignments will be so good.

As a side note - Bio-medicine for us, I think is called 'pre-med' in America? Or something similar!

Nooo, I plan to quit all current forms of employment, become an epic painter and live off commission work.

That is an absolute lie. I'd get all attached to the mini and just be sending the clients photos of me and the mini on picnics together with the caption 'Sorry, <he/she>s staying here'.

SKILLS? That sounds like effort is involved. Maybe I will become a professional napper instead!

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Actually early in my blog, when I was first becoming interested in miniatures there's a big section about Mako as he was the first 'sculptor' I'd ever seen making a mini and was like OMG INTERNET, PEOPLE MAKE MINIS? THAT ARE THIS COOL? *link link link*.

I was madly blown away reading through your thread!!