Off Topic Playground

Howdy all!!

My interview is up! But a photo of my face takes up like half of the front page. I nearly fell off my chair when I loaded it.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Also I love onion. Will you be delivering the meatballs personally? Or by courier?

Hahahaha. It's a bit embarrassing!! I might tell people it's my ..er ...stunt double.

Also that photo is actually a bathroom selfie (yea, I know right) that I sent to a friends mum to show her I was wearing the awesome Marvel tie she made me - but it was the only photo I haaaaad hahaha

and I attempted to stalk all of your facebook profiles off A Wyrd Place to put faces to names *grin*

Now at work, counting down the hours to freedom.

What can I say - fast food dominates a good portion of my active thinking power at all times.

When sitting there supposedly concentrating on painting a mini, 50% of my brain power is dedicated to thinking about cheeseburgers.

Also I spontaneously awoke last night with an idea for the Harvest competition. Eeeeee...so excited to make it now!! Wish I could ask for advice on how to implement it though! Hahaha

Anyone else entering/already working on entries?