Off Topic Playground

I saw some of the bones models, wasn't that impressed by the detail on them. Mind you, that was in a store here so I dunno if the KS stuff was better.

Postage is always a mare when it comes to this kind of thing, doubly so for you guys I guess!

Nah neither have I. But I did notice one of the KS models is a reaper mini I own in metal.

I'd be interested to compare the two and see how they stack up against each other.

That's what I was saying during the last Bones

Nah neither have I. But I did notice one of the KS models is a reaper mini I own in metal.

I'd be interested to compare the two and see how they stack up against each other.

That's what I was saying during the last Bones kickstarter. I had about a half dozen of the same sculpts, but didn't pick up their Bones equivalent to compare them.

Think I might pick up the new range minis just on their own and check them out like that instead of full hog all of them.

And actually now I bounce between Defiant Gaming, Table Top Empire and Combat company. All have proved to be good and reliable and all have different stuff. But most of my purchases still go through DG purely because of prices and shipping costs.

Yeah tend to still use defiant a lot.

Did an order through Slave to Painting the other day and they were not bad.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Morning Steam...... new Wyrd Chronicles to read, and new Reaper kickstarter to back *wink*

How about with you?