Off Topic Playground

yes. I'm a freelance illustrator/designer. More on the illustration end. You can see my profile if you follow the link in my signature. :) I charge per hour it takes to complete and I primarily work in digital, though you can specify a medium if it's one I've got some practice in I'll gladly give it a go. I also really like pen and ink. But I've discovered I can get similar effects with a lot more forgiveness on the computer (no spattering from a catch in the paper!) I also do character drawings. However! I have a bit of a backlog between Edonil, and my church's comissions. They're both pretty big. Ed's been pretty laid back and wonderful with regards to my time presses, but I can't keep putting his requests off forever, it wouldn't be fair. If you want something I can, however, put you on the list. :)

Oh that's pretty cool! That must be so nice getting paid for something you enjoy doing! *grin*

I did initially go to University to obtain my bachelors in Graphic Design - but I quickly realised I really don't create any type of 'art' well, when I'm being told what to draw hahaha.

Yea, I've had a look at your facebook illustrations before. Very cool! :) I especially like the one of the apostles pulling the fish out of the sea.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Oh on a side note - when is this free-hand-along happening does anyone know? Madelyn is sitting next to me staring me down O.O