Off Topic Playground

Awesome! Glad to hear that went well. :)

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Aw dammit. I'm working on making a playlist with swing/jazz, so I looked at the Bioshock soundtrack... started the song Just Walking in the Rain and brain started to twitch. Wasn't the song that got ruined for you too, Mako?

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Hey Steam, going to try to enter something for the Rotten Harvest contest?

I'm going to be trying to do a diorama. Got an array of Anima Tactics, Infamy Miniatures and a couple other companies' models that I can draw on for it.

Oh, that's the one from that anime, right, Mako?

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Honestly, I'm glad they didn't. I liked all three of the games, mainly because of the different atmospheres and themes they wanted to explore.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Dammit, Mako, you did it to me too, and I haven't even seen that whole show!

Didnt mean do the exact same atmosphere, but keep the same level of atmosphere. Bioshock 1 was positively dripping with claustrophobia and "oh god, oh ^#!&, gotta get outta here.... is that a big daddy? #@$^."

The other two I just felt like I could always shoot my way out of anything and I never really had more then a sense of "thats pretty" about the areas

Well had a busy morning, finished off two nurses and a flesh construct before I had to go out so the missus could get me a Christmas present......

Just a Zombie Chihuahua to go now for the painting challenge.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

What are you doing at work it is the weekend!