Off Topic Playground

anyone feel like their brain is atrophying? Check this site out: http://www.memrise.com

Tons of courses and all free! I'm currently taking basic Arabic (always wanted to learn it!) and a global geography course. As much as I love maps, I would fail any serious geography test put in front of me right now. Going to fix that!

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

oooh There's Latin too!

Another Darklands KS, I see. If I were backing I'd ask for a pronunciation guide- trying to figure out the correct way to say those names is tough, to say the least.

BMW Ed, I'm not doubting your experience with restic, it's just very different from the consensus, so I'm curious.

Oh, not a problem. I think it just comes done to the fact that I never had to do much cleaning with my Privateer Press stuff, whereas to get even a single goblin ready for priming/painting was going to be a massive endeavor with the Dreadball stuff. As such, what mold lines I needed to tackle from PP were pretty easy to resolve. Whereas the goblin I was working on, getting rid of the flash was going to require wire cutters and me resculpting good sized chunks of the model.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Anyway, how's things going everyone?

Feeling a little better now. a 2 hours nap and some ibuprofen and the headache is down to a dull roar, and the nausea is gone. I was able to eat toast, earlier. though I'm not hungry at all and haven't been all day.

Working on illustrations, too. got a couple of simple ones. Jesus teaching to the crowd, and a woman anointing his feet.