Off Topic Playground

Ah, back before they started having to pay for lots of one armed retired soldiers?

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

Ugh, someone appears to have given me nose plague. And a stuffed head to go with it. Going to read the malifaux fluff at last to rest!

Sounds like good reading. I need my paycheck to come in so I can order a rule book...

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Ed, in case you didn't get my text, I'm going to be out of town next weekend. going on a retreat! yay!

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Also... I really dislike drawing boats... they get all wonky with perspective...

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

OH! nose plague is a cold? I think I get it. Hope you feel better soon, Mako!

Yeah, basically every Nomad TAG is an old model Pan-O TAG that they retrofitted so amazingly that they can compete on the battlefield with them. I mean, Pan-O still has the Arm10 Jotum and firggin TOCamo Cutters, so they're winning on the best TAGs front, but Nomads can you know, bring 4 Geckos for 212 points legally. Craaaaazy