Off Topic Playground

whats up everyone !

super busy this week so cant really get on hee til evening Which seems to be when like no one is on :y:

@fell that comic site is awesome !

@hayzel thanks will be napping on that throne

@abs awesome stories so far ! keep them coming

@karn ummmm whats with all the dead terror tots !

@sketch here is a chill pill to tend to your grumpiness , * hands sketch a blue pill and a red pill *

and you guys are tracking terror tot blood through out the whole thread , please wipe your boots on the mat labeled terror to blood , next to the dead zombie and bell mat .

whats up everyone !

super busy this week so cant really get on hee til evening Which seems to be when like no one is on :y:

@fell that comic site is awesome !

@hayzel thanks will be napping on that throne

@abs awesome stories so far ! keep them coming

@karn ummmm whats with all the dead terror tots !

@sketch here is a chill pill to tend to your grumpiness , * hands sketch a blue pill and a red pill *

and you guys are tracking terror tot blood through out the whole thread , please wipe your boots on the mat labeled terror to blood , next to the dead zombie and bell mat .

Thanks for the compliment! There will be the rest of book 5 and then book 6 of Absolution Black. Then i may take a break from it to recharge!

And sorry about the mess.

#wipes feet on mat. #

Wassup?

*points at boots* Karn! They're ruined....

*eyes boots*

Not my fault! You didn't have to go killing them all...

*Deflates slightly at your glare and nods*

Alright alright I'll fix it....

*Transpositions your Boots with a new pair of the same kind*

There! Better?

*mutters quietly and snaps fingers. A few Woes of Disgusting Duty float in and begin to clean*

There, give them a little bit and it should be fine.

*Leans back against your head*

heh, you are so whipped! ;)

#watches woes cleaning away#

They really are diligent little fellows aren't they?

#goes back to writing Part 2#

heh, you are so whipped! ;)

Uh huh.... you know Lilitu's don't have to be the only Nephilim to whip people.... just give a Mature Nephilim about 10 feet of chain and he can do the same... *grins and winks at AB*

#watches woes cleaning away#

They really are diligent little fellows aren't they?

Yup. They know their woe and they do it.... hmm though they do try to spread it to.... just don't accept a mop from any of them.....

*One of the woes offers AB a mop*

*does the "Part TWO" dance*

Neeaah!

*Wraps tail around your neck and holds onto your shoulder as you dance*

*does the "Part TWO" dance*

You've got to read part 1 first! And nice moves!

#stops typing, transfixed by fell's dancing#

Uh huh.... you know Lilitu's don't have to be the only Nephilim to whip people.... just give a Mature Nephilim about 10 feet of chain and he can do the same... *grins and winks at AB*

Yup. They know their woe and they do it.... hmm though they do try to spread it to.... just don't accept a mop from any of them.....

*One of the woes offers AB a mop*

#Looks witheringly at the woe, who reluctantly pulls back the mop. Then it goes off to find chocobo#

it's an eighty's style dance :D

The best. ;)

Though you really need to be wearing a ra-ra skirt and stripey tights for the full effect.

#goes back to writing Part 2#

You've got to read part 1 first! And nice moves!

#stops typing, transfixed by fell's dancing#

*Takes this moment to Transposition AB into the dark alley with all the Terror Tots*

Hmm wonder were he went... *whistles innocently and looks over*

No Chocobo! Don't touch the mop!

*Takes this moment to Transposition AB into the dark alley with all the Terror Tots*

Hmm wonder were he went... *whistles innocently and looks over*

#looks up from his keyboard. hears some really dodgy sounds. Shrugs. Gets back to typing#

*looks at grumbling belly* I know, I'm a bad person, I forgot to bring a snack *rubs it and looks through drawers* I wasn't even in a rush today!

I could make an innuendo about rummaging in Fell's 'drawers' here, but I'm far too much of a gentleman! ;)

*looks at grumbling belly* I know, I'm a bad person, I forgot to bring a snack *rubs it and looks through drawers* I wasn't even in a rush today!

Well at least your lunch time is soon. =)

I still have another 2 hours >.>

*while wearing the mop like a wig*

What about the mop

Take the mop of.... ought ohh...

*The Woes turn and slowly come toward you, pulling out petitions for their union and a jump suite for you. One of them grabs your hand and tries to make you sign a union members card*

Don't do it chocobo!