Off Topic Playground

My falt realy, I do a lot of the fan fic from my I-pod I went went another tab to get spelling for a word, and tab I was working reloaded and I lost it, should of known better

Blah that sucks man ><

Not sure how it works on an I-Pod, but you don't save often as your working on it?

*Puts a hand over Fells eyes* Just don't look.... and start walking forward.... we'll get out of here, the path to the door is clear...

Ok, quick 'fluff' qustion for Book 6 purposes!

1) Nephilim Black Blood. Is it kinda acidic then? Ie like an aliens blood. I know it can't be good as gamewise you suffer a wound?

2) Am i understanding it correctly that Nephilim use human blood to grow? What happens at mature neph stage? Can it grow more!!?

1) Nephilim Black Blood. Is it kinda acidic then? Ie like an aliens blood. I know it can't be good as gamewise you suffer a wound?

Seems to be a lot like it... they don't go into to much detail but I get the impression is a lot like that if maybe not quite so... crazily acidic.

2) Am i understanding it correctly that Nephilim use human blood to grow? What happens at mature neph stage? Can it grow more!!?

They use any blood they can get; human, animal, neverborn ... it doesn't seem to matter. They feed on the Blood and seem to draw a lot of power from it... I'm guessing that is not all that their diet is made up of.

As for what happens... not sure. End of their Life Cycle? There is something even bigger and meaner that will soon be unleashed? Few Nephilim live long enough to grow even more and become like Nekima and Lilith? *shrugs* We don't know =D

*starts cutting through Terror tots, messing up her new boots* Wait a second *looks at Karn* can't you just make them go away??

Ewww.... Hmmm? *looks over* Maybe...

*Looks to the Tots, shudders and motions* Shoo! Go away and do that in some dark alley or seomthing.

*The tots promptly get up and scurry off*

Huh... go figure..

1) sort of, it's more like it literary eats living/dead tissue

2) the evoution of the nepilim isn't strict, the terror tot, young and mature repeset this but not entirely. e.g some terror tot grow up and become lelu or liltu's, so fuff make it up an have fun

Seems to be a lot like it... they don't go into to much detail but I get the impression is a lot like that if maybe not quite so... crazily acidic.

They use any blood they can get; human, animal, neverborn ... it doesn't seem to matter. They feed on the Blood and seem to draw a lot of power from it... I'm guessing that is not all that their diet is made up of.

As for what happens... not sure. End of their Life Cycle? There is something even bigger and meaner that will soon be unleashed? Few Nephilim live long enough to grow even more and become like Nekima and Lilith? *shrugs* We don't know =D

Ok, I may use some 'artistic licence' then, as i like the idea of acidic blood...

And the second bit reassures me that my plotline is within the general consensus...ie KArn's viewpoint! ;)

2) the evoution of the nepilim isn't strict, the terror tot, young and mature repeset this but not entirely. e.g some terror tot grow up and become lelu or liltu's, so fuff make it up an have fun

Excellent, thanks Chocobo! Of course I still have to finish Book 5 yet....wonder If i can get part 2 up soon?

Oh good point on the Twins... but they are also Woes... maybe they are just Woes that took on Nephilim forms? Or are they Nephilim that took on the spirits of Woes.....

Oh good point on the Twins... but they are also Woes... maybe they are just Woes that took on Nephilim forms? Or are they Nephilim that took on the spirits of Woes.....

I'll let you ponder that.....its not necessary for my plot!

But of course they're probably just manically depressed Nephilim, desperately trying to find happiness in whatever way they can.

EMO-nephs.

And nightmares, but fluff wise, i would say a mix of all three

Nephlim might have come first, the woes and dreamer copyed it, or some other way around

Also don't forget the black Blood Shaman