Off Topic Playground

Gromit trail?

Oh, question for you, Abs- how old is Lily?

As in Wallace and Gromit..animated films etc..As Bristol is the 'birthplace' of the animation studios they are placing 80 giant Gromits around the city, painted by famous people etc..Pixar have done a Buzz lightyear one for example, for people to go and find and take pics etc..

And she is now 2years and 2 months lol..

At the moment, going to bed, lol. I'll be back to working on the Death Marshal when I wake up. With luck, I'll finish the coat and be able to put up some pictures. Can safely say, though, that I probably won't have both of them finished by Saturday to a degree I'm satisfied with.

Missed out on King of Tokyo for $21 yesterday because I couldn't remember a webstore password. That was a bummer as the game is totally worth it.

Young whipper-snappers! 2nd edition is the best one. ;)

1st Edition, broken as it was, was my favorite. I still frown at the idiotic fluff explanation for why they got rid of assassins from 2nd (the "it's a role, not a class" garbage). At least Forgotten Realms explained it as Bhaal taking the powers of all the assassins in the world to power up for his fight against Cyric, which he...lost anyway. I won't get too much into Cyric, but let's just say he reeks of "Marty Stu" from what I've read about him to the point that I don't want to read the novels.

Victoria, check out Hackmaster. Apparently it's a retuned 2nd Edition that focuses on dungeon crawling, with deliberately awful early 1st Edition covers :)

I have a bunch of old RPG stuff- wonder if anyone would want it? The old Ninja Turtles RPG, a bunch of 1st Edition books, some 2nd Edition books, a couple of adventure sets from the old City State of the Invincible Overlord series...I'd rather give them away to people I know will use them than sell them for next to nothing.

Odds are good I won't be playing the RPGs I've gotten recently anyway (Over the Edge and the upcoming Alas, Vegas and of course Through the Breach) so why hold on to stuff I definitely won't use?

Ok, Tara officially has a hole.

Speaking of things that could be taken out of context...