Off Topic Playground

At the moment? Pretty relaxed. I'm working on the Showdown: Job Hunters decks and trying to get those ready for reviewing in a couple weeks. Other than that, just getting ready to go down to Las Vegas this weekend. What about you and the other fellas? (I'm gonna post the picture of all of us soon).

BACK TO WORK PEON

obligatory non-capitals in post

Shine! That's a marvelous cake. And Justin, I will turn around and beat you to death with this rubber sandwich on my desk. I will happily explain to all the M2E fans why they haven't gotten their new models. Because their designer was a butt and got beat to death, by a sandwich.

Shine! That's a marvelous cake. And Justin, I will turn around and beat you to death with this rubber sandwich on my desk. I will happily explain to all the M2E fans why they haven't gotten their new models. Because their designer was a butt and got beat to death, by a sandwich.

I HAVE RECEIVED SIGNIFICANTLY LESS DELICIOUS THREATS

b

I'm currently painting up a Death Marshal. Loving this cardstock trick from Jessica Rich, saved me a ton of time and will help a lot in the future with getting things consistent. I'm actually about to take all my paints and make a cardstock book with paint swatches so I know what everything looks like when dried.

They don't make lamps that match bulbs you have? Or they don't make daylight bulbs any more?

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

And I would so definitely watch a video of Jessica Rich.