Off Topic Playground

I blame the crazy dream for the migraine. I was out wiyh some friends, some dingbat snuck some crazy drug into my food that turned everything into a cartoon and made me fail some randomly issued drug test, (done by testing your vision like at the DMV) and left me out on the street all night being tailed by some really maternal older cop. I somehow wound up in a rather crowded apartment where some lady was paying a helper dogs trainer a significant amount of cash to answer one question a day. Her first question; "is that cage gonna cause problems?" Then I heard a really loud crash, looked out the window, saw a mushroom cloud and before the shockwave could get to where were, my alarm went off.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Heh, glad I could help make your day better?

I don't remember my dreams last night, only that they also kept me from sleeping well.

Played Mark of the Ninja way too late Sunday night, and was hoping to get some recovery sleep last night, but no go. The game's great, by the way, and there's a nice Metal Gear tribute in it in the form of an unlockable ninja tool- the Cardboard Box.

Note to self: add "'S'jurst a bawks!" from Metal Gear Solid to ringtone/text notification library.

Anyhow, been reading the Chain Reaction column on http://slice.seriouseats.com. The early ones are amusing just for the pizza snobs' reactions to chain pizza, and the later ones are funny because Will Gordon is a good writer who has turned reviewing semi-cheap things (fast food, snacks, cheap-but-not-bottom-tier alcohol) into an art form. He reviewed pizza rolls recently: http://www.seriouseats.com/2013/02/totinos-new-chicken-parmesan-rolls-let-me-down.html?ref=title

Anything new with you guys?