Off Topic Playground

Yeah. Sometimes, you suddenly get reminded that Tagon might be in charge of chaos, but he's smart and dangerous when he wants to be...

Yup. Not got as far as I hoped to today, but still got plenty done I think.

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Sweet, the pitch use have been good then!

Apparently it was, lol. My brother is doing a field mechanik/warcaster, so he can actually repair his own warjack, Jamie is thinking some kind of Cygnar deserter rifleman, and Beth is doing a Nyss Sorceress/Ranger who is trying to collect as much knowledge of her dying species as she can before it's destroyed.

Oh sweet, I still have the pdf copy of the Iron Kingdoms World Guide that I bought a few years ago! And the huge map!

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

Yeah, the other Beth of the party, but she wasn't there tonight. When we were discussing it, we hadn't talked about what in particular she might want to play.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Alright, my eyes are burning, so that means it's time for bed. Only two nights of work this week, which is awesome...but admittedly will suck come next week's paycheck, lol.

Eep. There's a dragon model I want on the Arcworlde kickstarter now... (though me wanting it and it being a dragon are pretty much causally linked)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14942[/ATTACH]

I want it and I can't afford it, with GenCon only days away!

Yeah. And 65 pounds (really? my keyboard doesn't have a pounds sterling or euro symbol? UK keyboards can manage to fit a dollar sign on...) for it isn't bad, it's just a lot right before gencon. Guess I'll have to see after!

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

How's you, bow?

Bah, there must be a way to type ascii characters on laptops without numberpads. Otherwise the internets would explode. Just like we're all still using archaic QWERTY keyboards to slow down our typing speeds. Can't have the typewriter go and jam on us now, can we?!

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Damn you Arcworlde! I'm so sorry wallet....

Yes! Offtopic kickstarter news claims another victim...

Sorry about that *grin*

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Oh, hacking on. Some dead body parts to paint (a foot, fingers, and an arm. Don't ask, lol) and a tiny bit of brass to do, then it's on to the finishing touches on the base.

On hte bright side, you won't hear the same life story again for a bit!

Sunburned is a bad plan though...

Oops. Sounds like they came as part of a complete set then too!

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Heh, landlady is showing people the other room in the house, so I keep getting asked questions about the place. Glad I have a wet palette so my paint mix isn't drying out!