Off Topic Playground

No, not yet. The last few I didn't take notes from, but that's because they were more anecdotal/inspirational in a lot of ways. But yeah, the faculty this year is the best I've seen. Incidentally, no politicians aside from Colin Powell, who I'm not sure I would count him as one. The politicians are the ones who usually make me roll my eyes and fight to stay awake... I came to learn, not hear Generic Political Speech #5.

Powell was a general first, politician second though, right? The army probably discourages that kind of boring waffle lol.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Can I be bothered to cook... or do I go to subway?

Baseball you silly. We're in the bottom of the first, red sox's at bat was less than spectacular, but the royals have so far not been much much better. Its a beautiful stadium, but it hasn't got a thing on Fenway. We've got history.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Our pitcher is having an off night...

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Our pitcher is having an off night...

Ugh. This game has gotten stupid. We can't even get to first base. They haven't either since the first inning, but its so frustrating! I finally get to see my team play, they've been doing great all season, and now it's like they've forgotten how to hit the ball. They're fielding well at least. But lot of good it does when we can't hit the bloody ball.

I've got a snappy phrase in my notes from yesterday about stress, but I'm not going to be that cheeky today.

Morning Abs and Mako, hope things are going well!

Oh, so I've decided I need to pick up a copy of the Iron Kingdoms RPG rulebook...been reading snippets about it, and I really want to run a game of this. >.> Not sure when, but I'll be talking to my live group today or tomorrow about it.