Off Topic Playground

Tempted on Vik box since I like the Taelor and Student in it. Ronin and Viks I'm indifferent too since I prefer the the sculpts I already own. Lilith and Raspy are the two I'm debating the most since I don't own those masters yet. Well I have everything except Lilith from her old box (got my neverborn 2nd hand and she had no sword arm), but I love the new Nephilim designs. May get the Death Marshal later and paint them up to match Tara's crew, and if i did get more Ronin paint them to match my Misaki crew. May get the Seamus box later since that box imo has the best models out of the pre-release.

Not too bad. Not as much sleep today, but considering that I got nearly 1800 words written while down by the lake, can't complain about that too much...

How's today going?

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

And...the odds of me buying Kings of Artifice just plummeted. I'm at 218 between Tara, Lady J, Rasputina, the rules and the Ten Thunders Arsenal pack...

Oh, about that well. Got a notebook, fairly stiff card back and quite thick so I'm ok with spending 7 dollars on it. Also a US charger for my pad, which is much smaller than a uk one plus adapter.

Other than that, poor progress again...

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

I think my want list breaks 300. I'm trying not to think about it.

eesh. How's it going?

I'm running on dredges of energy, have somehow roped myself into taking the llittles to despicable me 2, and going to KC this weekend.

Oh how I long for a normal weekend...

I did the math. I haven't had a real day off since before the 4th of July. I'm absolutely and completely worn out.

Redd, I like the superhero symbol. do you have a special power?

Fuzzy bunnies? Sheesh. Oh, btw, remember that SPG rendition of Diamonds? I swear, Spine without his hat has a bizarre resemblance to Matt Smith as the Doctor...

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Oh, and did you see this yet?