Off Topic Playground

Sweet I look great in a skirt *grin*

... and on that note I think its time I went to bed.

Night, don't forget to take off the skirt..and the make up. You don't want to get foundation on your pillow..

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Right I guess I'd better go do some work too...

stupid work...gets in the way of wasting time

Dammit Elle! 'As I lay my head to sleep' is not a bloody invitation to start writing a scene! (headdesk)

lol, she picks her time doesn't she!?

Just picked up those minis I bought, man they are sweet sculpts and the paintjob on the ones he had painted..astounding..I am going to be hard pressed to match it lol!

...okay, now I need photos.

And...I think her little burst is done. Not even five hundred words, so I'm probably going to need to expand it out, but that's okay, it's the scene she's been itching for a while to write. Now...let's try this sleep business again...

...okay, now I need photos.

And...I think her little burst is done. Not even five hundred words, so I'm probably going to need to expand it out, but that's okay, it's the scene she's been itching for a while to write. Now...let's try this sleep business again...

Lol, i will try, but I am not in charge of the camera..and I'm no good at taking detailed pics! I say amazing paintjobs, but I guess its all subjective..compared to my level, they are amazing..they could however, be at your level and you will just go meh lol!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

oh the harbinger model is very nice...and painted!

saves me the job of both building and painting it!

There are some models I wish I got pre assembled and painted. Currently trimming model lines off one of the Bones minis. Kaladrax Reborn. Imagine the painting surface area of that Talos I did recently. Now multiply that by too damn much. I think I need to buy some extra pots of bone and white paint.

Morning everyone. The forums are depressing lately with all the anger and fighting and changes, and I'm on the verge of breaking down from stress caused by my last semester of my undergrad completely f'ing sucking. Who's having a better week than I am so I can be happy vicariously through someone?

Morning. Not having a great week myself but I'm sure we can find something to cheer you up. Picture of kittens etc.

For the forums your best bet is hide here until the changes are done. Let them get it out of their system. There'll always be a certain level of whinging.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Here you go:

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/

http://cuteoverload.com/

O.o Woah. How'd that happen? lol

Exalted is basically Rule of Cool, the RPG. Just don't buy the Infernals sourcebook. It's bad. Not because of game balance issues or poor editing- more like stuff that would make Seamus flinch :(

There are some models I wish I got pre assembled and painted. Currently trimming model lines off one of the Bones minis. Kaladrax Reborn. Imagine the painting surface area of that Talos I did recently. Now multiply that by too damn much. I think I need to buy some extra pots of bone and white paint.

I'm considering craft paint for Kaladrax's body, or Army Painter Skeleton Bone primer to start. He's gigantic.

Morning everyone. The forums are depressing lately with all the anger and fighting and changes, and I'm on the verge of breaking down from stress caused by my last semester of my undergrad completely f'ing sucking. Who's having a better week than I am so I can be happy vicariously through someone?

I'm just going to stay here then. I'd probably only make things worse even if I was trying to do the opposite.

I've only been a moderator on boards I started with a couple of exceptions, and those were largely dead boards anyway. I'll never be picked to be one on someone else's board- it's ironic that I'm actually very good at my job, which often involves dealing with very difficult people.

The last semester is the roughest, but persevere and you'll get to have the best party ever afterwards. Before you know it you'll miss everything else but the stress. Take Tupac's advice and keep ya head up.

Let's see...good news...um, here's one from me: I'm fairly sure I'll have another article published in the Mantic semi-official fanzine very soon :)

What changes? Mako is still a jerk. He's just a jerk with power now.

I'm quite a fat rat.

well, I didnt want to say....

Anyway....I am going to try and contain myself to this thread again, the rest of you aren't ready for the madness just yet...

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

A jerk that keeps nearly clicking the wrong blasted buttons at the moment!

Lol, so how many people have you inadvertently banned then?