Off Topic Playground

Only one more day after today and then you're at the weekend!

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Oh, Cygnar is easy. Play eHaley. *grin* Problem solved.

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

Well, more either Haley. But eHaley is the nicer one with a little more satisfying depth to her, lol. pHaley can just be mean if I remember right...

Lol, monkey..I still don't have a clue what I'm doing with warhammer fantasy battle and I have been playing that for 20 years!!

And ok Ed, i will look into the Feoras before Kreoss..I do like the minis so that is always good!

And Cygnar!!? Bleh...goody two shoes..much prefer burning people in cleansing flame lol!

Fortuantly I only sit on here at work, manage to escape at the evenings. I'm more hooked into the rules forum.

I've been doing my current job about 5 years making drugs, but did a degree in Analytical chemisty, and it gets used alot in that.

Well he has been here the longest....

"Part of the thread, part of the crew....."

(falls out of chair laughing)

Alright, I've gotta jump off here for the day...need to check something like 800 parts by hand. :P Lord I hate these things. Anyone, hope everyone has a good day. Might jump on when I get home, but we'll see.

3rd edition was the best edition , though I am enjoying what little I play of 8th.

Just waiting for the new Dwarf book and to see what gigantic minis GW will bring out for them lol, as this seems to be the way they are going...

See ya ed!

I seem to be expanding my 'games I would like to play more/actually start playing' portfolio every month...

Dreadball last month, Warmachine this...I need to remove myself from the internet and society..