Off Topic Playground

I'm bringing a 12 pack of Propel, strawberry kiwi flavor. It's what gets me through work, lol. Not sure about food yet...although, I'm betting that I'll probably pack a couple of PB+J sandwiches. Might as well take advantage of the homemade strawberry jam while I have it!

Hey, lordzombie! A new face... Er... Screen name I actually know! Magine that!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Oooh.... Homemade strawberry jam?!?

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I would kill a bus load of small children for the chance to go to Gen Con, but sorry to say I won't be there. Adepticon seems to be my con of choice, but I would love to go to Gen Con, so much stuff there! As for projects, I always seem to be working on something. I am currently working on Loxley Maliquest rules to make them a little more like Warhammer Quest. I am also working on a mini game I am hoping to get in the Wyrd Chronicles.

Hey, lordzombie! A new face... Er... Screen name I actually know! Magine that!

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Greetings! How you doing?

Night web! I gotta go pass out too. One more day of normal work then the army gets to abuse me for 3 days.

I just realized, Ed, that between at, drill, and going out of town next weekend I won't be home for 4 weekends in a row. I'm gonna be a zombie by the time a real stay at home weekend rolls around. To top it off those illustrations are due Tuesday. >.<

Eep. Des this mean no session this weekend?

Night folks that are sleeping...

I hope we can manage it! Need to check with the Monkies... if not, I'll be on to chat again.

Ah, sweet. Good plan that, Shine. Me, I'm probably going to try to take a nap when I'm not driving, just because my sleep pattern is gonna be all fethed up, lol. That, or Mako and I are going to be bouncing from topic to topic again.