Off Topic Playground

Ed, you should never presume to speak for people. it's rude. :P I'll be in early enough that I should be able to do it. and I'm sleeping for like 8hours in the van to GI... granted I'll be drugged out of my mind on Drammamine but still. I should be good for a session. Looking forward to it, actually. I won't be able to do next week. I've got drill. yay weapons qual....

http://www.gerber-tools.com/Gerber-Flik-22-01054.htm < This is what I have now. Attached to my belt. <ahttp://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/community/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png' alt=':)'>

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

it's actually nicer than the one the army gave me. it's has scissors instead of a metal file (Much more useful to me) and the smaller tools lock in place so they won't flick back and hurt anyone during use. Also the tools are on the outside so I don't have to open the pliers to get to them.

So jealous... Gerbers are awesome. I always wanted to swap my little tool for one when I used to do any stuff that wasn't tiny models.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Hmm. Head started spinning again (either that or someone put my room on a playground roundabout), but luckily have finished painting for tonight. Question is, do I take some photos before bed, or just muck about til the spinning fades enough to sleep?

My little tool is a multitool, just a cheaper version of the Gerber type ones. Still a bit oversize for models!

Yeah, I'm thoroughly hydrated. I think it's just sitting for pretty much eight hours without a break, painting.

yeah, i'm doing the same thing. I'll finish packing in the morning. there's not much left to do but I have to pack the computer up which means no more music. I like my music... so I'mgoing to shut down, and go to bed, I'll toss it all in my bag later.

Good night!

Hope you feel better in the morning, Mako.

Welp, my bard got retired last night. Was killed by an undead Goliath in a treasure room, then came back to life as a ghoul, then decided to stay behind when we found the portal room. He decided to go back to the treasure and take that magic crown that lead to his death and become Zeke the Bard/Dirgesinger king of the ghouls.