Off Topic Playground

FMA... wasn't it Hughes?

hmmm... another quote from my movie:

Wife: I smell manure.

Husband: I don't smell anything.

Wife: I do, I smell manure. It's coming out of your ears.

Husband: $$$$$$$$ing bitch.

Uhhh... still not sure....>< I don't think I've seen that movie.

It's from Running With Scissors..... GREAT flick!

Another quote:

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence."

It's from Running With Scissors..... GREAT flick!

Another quote:

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence."

Blah! Sadly I had never seen that movie >< *hangs head*

Hmmm that one is familiar... I want to say Clockwork Orange?

Gone in 60 Seconds

BLAH! I could hear Auto's voice in my head saying the line and I love that movie *fails*

okay, I'm off like a prom dress!!! time to go beat children, then go rescue my man from his job, while aiding a maiden in distresss... then it's MALIFAUX NIGHT!!!!

*cackles*

Well then have fun! Don't forget your sword and shield ;)

How about this movie which just so happens to be one of my favorite movies of all time:

A: Who are you?

B: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.

A: Well I can see that.

B: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

A: Oh. Right.

I've started on them but I haven't gotten around to finishing them >< Same with AB's. I will definitely when I have time though.

Much like karn, they are well on my to do list. Read a bit of masquerade ball and enjoyed it but decided to stop to go right back to the start.

Thanks Chukle I'll read yours when I get the chace to :D[/quote.

Its odd isn't it, the writing seems to take up the time I would spend reading. In the end though I don't mind if noone reads it. Just enjoy writIng it.

Although I suppose sigging it makes me out to be a liar on that front.

Bah, Constantine!!! Was going to guess that, but for some reason it just wasn't clicking. I love that movie.

Anyways, I'm out for the night too to go beat in some face with the One Man Apocalypse. Looking forward to playing him with some particular new ideas... :D

@Karn: Azriphael is from Good Omens...

Very good book. So are you a Gaiman fan, or a pratchett fan...... or both? I admit I bought that book simply because I'm A huge Terry Pratchett fan. But Neil Gaiman rocks, just haven't read much of his stuff!!

I've started on them but I haven't gotten around to finishing them >< Same with AB's. I will definitely when I have time though.

Slacker! ;)

Its morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing in the trees. It can only mean one thing..........

#fanfare of trumpets, dancing girls, streamers flying#

IT'S ABSOLUTION BLACK!!!!!

#wanders in, shaking audience member's hands, kissing the sexy ladies, waves to the crowd and sits in his chair, awaiting the other members of the gang#

Thats right peeps, i have hired an audience for today's postings (#audience cheers#) and you will all come in to a fanfare and the music of your choice.

Enjoy......

Its morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing in the trees. It can only mean one thing..........

#fanfare of trumpets, dancing girls, streamers flying#

IT'S ABSOLUTION BLACK!!!!!

#wanders in, shaking audience member's hands, kissing the sexy ladies, waves to the crowd and sits in his chair, awaiting the other members of the gang#

Thats right peeps, i have hired an audience for today's postings (#audience cheers#) and you will all come in to a fanfare and the music of your choice.

Enjoy......

*Walk in, with princes of the universe on in background*

That's right the Chocobo likes Queen