Off Topic Playground

Probably not, it's usually something built into the room. But hey, who knows. We've got two beds in the room, so we should be good on that. You and Mako get to share, I call dibs on the one bed by virtue of being the driver. :-P

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Oh, hadn't thought of a trundle bed...that would be worth asking about.

It never hurts to ask about things like that from hotels. :) Our little hotel offered to move me to a handicap room on the first floor, because the sales guy saw I was on crutches, and a hotels bottom line is always healthier with happier customers. Quite frequently they'll bend over backwards to make sure you are a happy customer.

Might be worth grabbing that then. We'll see.

Oi, what a night...and I still have to work tonight. (sigh)

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

On the upside, I actually got writing done this morning, so hey, I'll take that, lol. Evening going okay for everyone else?

A Kodiak? that one isn't plastic yet? I'm sorry, lol. Best thing about picking Retribution- no metal Jacks. :)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Enjoying the books, Bow?

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Enjoying the books, Bow?

it definitely does. I can show you how to play while at Gencon if you want, I'll have my scyrah at least assembled and it won't be hard to fit them in my case.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

And Baldur is awesome, but Kaya is more awesome. :P

Yeah, you'll want quite a few d6s as a Hordes player, lol.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Just bring along a couple warbeasts and maybe a unit, we'll keep it small. Larger armies just mean more options, but the rules all interact the same.

A Kodiak? that one isn't plastic yet? I'm sorry, lol. Best thing about picking Retribution- no metal Jacks. :)

Its the only non-character metal jack left in khador. It isn't too bad, just gets awkward when the stik-tak starts letting go when painting him at an odd angle. He's coming along well, just the 111 paint scheme is a little harder to translate to a kodiak than it is other jacks. Basically just paint all the red parts white and keep everything else the same. So for the kodiak everything green and red is going white. Debating on if I'll have the border legion plate match the rest of the jack or keep it the standard colours. Got the winterguard and eSorcha to do after him, or may get a heavy chassis painted so I have other jack choices for 15pt.

No, the Kodiak is a lot better than trying to put together a metal Berserker, I'll give you that...but it's still a bit of a bastard, lol. Ah, trying to theme it all to Sorscha? Good luck, I hope you put up pictures when it's all done!

Hordes in general doesn't tend to be lots of infantry, the beasts are really useful. Baldur does really love his Wolds...you'll definitely want a set of Shifting Stones and the attachment though, even at 15 points, they really are that helpful.