Off Topic Playground

Well, I have a sneaking suspicion sophie would soon be as bonkers bored as I am. there's nothing but photoshop to work with, and even that loses it's sparkle after 6 hours.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I read fast, Ed, but I'm prtty sure these will at least get me through the rest of today and at least part of tomorrow! lol thank you so much.

Six hours in a hotel room? She's deeply concerned that you haven't attempted to build some form of death day, or at least a rudimentary trebuchet from bedsheets and the chair...

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Honestly, six hours of nothing to do would probably deplete my last little dribbles of sanity. I don't know how you're managing to stay remotely sane!

LOL no, that'll go on my personal credit card, so they couldn't care less.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

They are trying very hard to figure out what to do with me. I'll probably wind up going back to grand island over the weekend. they haven't mentioned how, I don't think they've figured it out themselves yet.

LOL no, that'll go on my personal credit card, so they couldn't care less.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

They are trying very hard to figure out what to do with me. I'll probably wind up going back to grand island over the weekend. they haven't mentioned how, I don't think they've figured it out themselves yet.

Where abouts are you stationed?