Off Topic Playground

Or at least a fashion warning...

That was a lot of walking about in stifling heat to get pointless paperwork sorted out. I'm not happy at all.

Bright side, it's not painful. So at least someone's having a worse day than me!

While I don't regret playing it or other GW games in my youth I wouldn't get back into it these days.

I still love my Rogue Trader stuff (I didn't start getting the minis until 2nd was almost done), but I would rather use them with 5150, Warpath 2nd Edition, FUBAR, or one of the fan-written rulesets like ItEN or Killzone.

The only thing that has me sad is that none of the factions that Alexia can work for really interest me...

The one demo I played, I really liked the non-epic Alexia, so I understand this. Still, I don't see myself ever getting into Warmahordes.

I like your Wong, Webmonkey...*steps away to snicker like Beavis and Butt-Head for a moment* The technique you used makes me think "old and faded, but clearly well made" on the robe. Very fitting for the character.

I'm wrapping up my second New Player's Guide for the Mantic fanzine, probably need to go back and fine tune the third NPG, and I should write more about an idea I had for a KoW convention event- Whack-An-Orcling (basically a 1500 point army versus a 2500-point army of nothing but Orclings- most points of Orclings killed wins).

Thats next on my assemble list of the three i bought

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

ooo clockwork dragon is a completely different kind of plastic

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Or maybe smaller pieces are less flexible?