Off Topic Playground

Lol, I'm not going to rip on Ed, I am just the same..though limiting the two main collections (WH fantasy and Wh40k) to one army each system. Admittedly the dwarfs are over 10,000pts and the 40K one will be at least a full company of marines!

Things like Malifaux, i will most likely just replace what I have in metal with the plastics unless the new book has some really good stuff in it.

And Dreadball, well, its not too bad now I have most stuff to keep on top of any new releases..

So once the 40K project is finished, my spending should be down considerably.

Warmahordes, Infinity etc just don't appeal to me.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Saying that though, I will also have a healthy contingent of 10th company scouts with my Raven guard lol...and I always wanted to do some veterans from the 1st using the FW parts..that project will never be finished lol....*sigh*

Actually 40k got put on an indefinite hold, honestly. And Warmahordes I played enough of know how to keep it small... Two casters per faction, share as much as possible in each list.

The joys of Khador, all the casters I like want to run the same models more or less. Still regret that decision of going for 111, but it looks so nice. Not as striking as my Order of the Sacred Rose, but still looks really nice when on the table. Probably going to work on getting my points figured out again for eSorcha and start getting it painted now that the Canoness is done. Want all my stuff painted before I play it again. Even to just get back in at 15pt I'm looking at eSorcha, one Heavy Jack (magnetized chassis or Kodiak), and a WG death star. At least I'll really start getting my moneys worth out of the airbrush.

40k is a slower process mostly because an all-metal army that is entirely direct order makes impulse purchases impossible.

Edit-Hmmm, looks like I just need a pair of mortars to get up to a 35 list I like.

Edited by Boshea

Morning all. Can someone explain why we shuffled the planet right up to the sun, and how we can nudge it back hte other way? If I kept an animal in this heat I'd be considered inhumane...
Its been getting better here as the week goes on. Mostly humidity dropping a little every day. Started with 40s on Monday and down to low/mid 30s now. I've mostly been taking advantage of the fact that the CS/IT building has pretty strong A/C to keep hardware from frying itself. This faculty is so cold I bring a coat to class. Suppose I could use the time before my lab to work on my assignment instead of posting on the forums.

Edit-I'm really bad at writing descriptions for Malifaux for conventions

Edited by Boshea