Off Topic Playground

Ugh. No sleep and nausea makes for a very sudden end to thoughts of going in to work...and attempts to stay awake. Ugh. >.< This summer and I are not getting along. Last month was the month of no time for anything, this month summer seems determined to not let me have a stable sleep pattern. And next month is the month of no time, no finances, and back to school. Yay.

*POP*

Annnnnnd morning!!

So did everybody have a good weekend? I mangaed to get a game of Dreadball in against my brother, though it took a while as it was the first game we had ever played! I took the Human team and predictably he chose the Orx.

He won.

Still, It was a blast and it is a LOT different than I thought it was going to be. Needless to say we are both eager to get some more games in.

Also decided to watch the first Monsters Inc film again yesterday..forgot how funny that really is!

Wow, theres some dross on kickstarter lol..thank god, as I can't really afford any new projects!

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Same here. Watching things at home is much nicer.

less people for a start...or should I say people who continually make a noise throughout the film..grrrr

Just perusing the Dreadball forums as well, reading the discussions on the 4 new races. Zees look a lot of fun but I think all those dice rolls will become wearing after a while. Still, i shall probably get a team for completions sake.

Now onto the Teratons..

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

So how was the weekend?

not bad, enjoyed the sunshine..how about you?

I think I've got the Asterians and Nameless coming at some point. But they were part of the Kickstarter so don't break my "try not to order anything until Gencon" rule.

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Got some mowing done and started cleaning out the garage.

Malifaux wise I made a start on painting the 3 Drowned models.

Messed up routines. Brain didn't feel like shutting off, so it just kept going and going and wouldn't let me sleep, lol. On the upside, it was working on story stuff- on the downside, I don't really remember it, cause writing it down just lets it keep going.

Anyway, how was the weekend?