Off Topic Playground

Ok, so have a bunch of SS for gencon, but have to use them for an online order..... so Ill probably just buy the must haves with you lot and stuff I can stand to wait for for the online? Lord imma buy all the things.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

KFC?

040519.jpg

Ok, so have a bunch of SS for gencon, but have to use them for an online order..... so Ill probably just buy the must haves with you lot and stuff I can stand to wait for for the online? Lord imma buy all the things.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

KFC?

040519.jpg

:D nice, it's just really hot around ATM :P

I'm doing great. Have a little bit of spare time so I'm reading up on some visual communications guides that a coworker is lending me. So I'm just trying to cram as much graphic design knowledge as I can so I can be better at it and make sure future products are up to part art and graphic-wise.

IT IS EXCITING! I get a kick out of graphic design. It's the form of art I'm most comfortable with. I'm not a master painter or an amazing 3D modeler or anything. But tell me to make a well composited picture featuring a sandwich and an enticing message, and I get goosebumps.

yeah... that'd be me... <.<

I'm currently negotiating a church for a graphic design/illustrator contract. I prefer illustration, but graphic design is fun too. :)

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

negotiating *with* a church... got a little ahead of myself there.