Off Topic Playground

Isopropyl alcohol. It's good stuff, basically a 98-99% version of rubbing alcohol. Gentle on plastics, green stuff, resin and metal, but pretty vicious on paint

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Did someone want a tiny tiny bit of resistance? You know, just enough so it's there, but not so it can achieve anything?

Resistance is futile, after all :-P

Got the alt sculpt Marcus for the M2E raffle, and he was mispacked with an extra stat card.

Protocol dictates I gift it to one of my friends when they come over to learn to play. One was already interested in Ramos, maybe I can recruit him to the cause...

Thanks for the spare Wyrd. Ill spread the love.

Gotcha.

I just saw the best idea for a short movie ever. O.O

What's really important though is whether Disney is going to insist on shoehorning this big chewed-up wad of failure into the Kingdom Hearts franchise, when they SHOULD be taking advantage of their ownership of the Muppets, Marvel Comics and Star Wars to have the Beast (X-Men), the Beast (Beauty & the), Chewbacca and Cookie Monster having Jedi Lightsaber Duels with FFVII's Sephiroth on the slopes of Chernabog (the big mountain demon from Fantasia), who has been relocated to the surface of the Death Star, while Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem Band provide their interpretation of his signature "Night on Bald Mountain". Holy crap, Disney! HOLY CRAP!!!

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Nice! Good plan, AtomicKeen. Great way to leverage it for the larger Malifaux community. *wink*

Welcome to the OTT, btw!