Off Topic Playground

I bought into three factions, from here: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/table-top-miniatures/alkemy.html

They've got the equilvalent of Malifaux crew boxes for $9 and great add-ons for $7, but then there are the models like Colossius and a Khaliman packmaster which are more expensive at $20-27 but also happen to be in very low supply. My main reason for the purchase was because once a model is out of stock it can be really hard to get a hold of, and at these prices they are a steal (especially for the resin minis). I also really like the game and want to help support it in the hope it will one day see a Warzone style resurrection. I actually can't wait to get a hold of these =D

Giggling at elf. "Would that be the flaxen haired termagant inciting panic in the streets of peaceful charynia?"

"Oh I do hope so. I'll be really disappointed if that turns out to have been someone else's flaxen haired termagant"

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Narf. Evening monkey!

packages are fun. I got one too! invites for my sister's wedding shower that I made are here, address, and just awaiting a wax seal and a stamp to go out. I'm rather proud of them. My sister thought they were a professional job. :3 clearly my graphic design lessons from 5 years ago have not abandoned me! \o/