Off Topic Playground

I know the feeling Mako, in all honesty the only crew I feel slightly competent with is Lucius.

Everybody else and I get owned.

Sadly, my best master seems to be Rasputina. I like playing her but the Blessed can only make up for the slowness so much. I do OK with Nico but not great.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Oh, and don't forget the twirly mustache if you're drawing on his face!

Good lord yes. I managed to glue aNico together for that tournament a while back (that sold me on Loctite Super Gel Control), but I will likely disassemble it and redo it with pins and such.

This is one great thing about the move to plastic- other than some of the incredibly tiny bits, the plastics are so much easier to assemble...though I agree with someone else from my LGS- instructions would be nice for some of them.

I got a new sig for breaking my tubes on my strongarm suit

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Alright gents, got my bases for Rasputina so goal is to have them primed and painted by tonight so I can have a nice group shot then switch gears over to Nicodem because I think I can paint his crew faster than Seamus' because EBM's pastel idea takes me longer to copy lol

Yeah, white comes a very close second to bright yellow as a total mare of a colour to paint. I avoid them whenever possible.

Hmm, I know I said I didn't want to buy more stuff til I finished some of the pile I have, but I do want a rail golem, if only so I can get Kaeris up to 35 stones!

I went to a local trade show today, the first one in a long time. The only manufacturuer I recognised was Warlord, but I was more interested in the smaller manufacturers. Really tempted to try and make it to Salute now. Also seeing some of the cool ranges of minis got me designing some more rules for another game. But now I also have 15 goblins from Four A Miniatures to add to my painting pile =]

One of the funny things I found out today is that there are three different gaming groups in my local area, two of which share the same venue, and none of them knew each other existed. I live in a pretty small town; classic gamers =D

Revenant Tiefling that I focus built on being a bleeder: does ongoing damage to enemies then when they sucessfully save against it they take a huge damage spike.

Fluff wise he's a businessman skeleton. Totally legitimate and not the kind to break your elderly father's legs because you didnt pay up this month at ALL. But you really should pay up. I need to file my horns down today and diamond files aren't cheap. We have an image to maintain, you understand.