Off Topic Playground

I had my first game in a while last week, amazing how quickly it all came back to me :)

Good old Colette and the Girls soon showed Pandora the error of her ways, heheh.

Pandora just wants you to think that *wink* A master illusionist Colette might be, but what your showgirls don't know is that they're still trapped within Pandora's shattered reality :).

At the moment I will be buying a few extra toys that Ramos can take and then I might go for a 2nd Arcanist master after I get some games under my belt. It's been so long I need to re-learn the rules

Have you considered Mei Feng? I think she's a natural second choice for someone running Ramos. Then again, I think Mei Feng is a great second master for almost anyone running Arcanists, except maybe Marcus (Marcus and Mei seem to have a similar hit-and-run sort of play style).

Swinging finger of doom missed you again, that's good! Sucks for the other guys though. Employment can suck, but it does keep you busy and give you malifaux money. I'd say a paycheck but we know what it all goes on!

Might be wise to have the paper stuff for Sunday ready...