Off Topic Playground

Wait, iron quill entries are supposed to be cohesive stories? That's where I've been going wrong!

Yeah basically it's just a series of writing challenges, the only prize is that you get to pick the next ingredients. And bragging rights if you want them, of course *wink*

Or how my pockets are V shaped so my wallet keeps popping out and spending money on things

The obvious answer to this is to hide your wallet on your persons that is uncomfortable to remove so that you really gotta be willing to remove it from said place to buy something.

Also, I'm going to drop down to the $5 mark in the Kickstarter.

Due to an airline ticket snafu for the holidays, I may have to do the same- I am going to be stretched thin for the next two weeks.

Yeah it does! I'm trying to come up with the premise for a Malifaux audio drama. I know it's going to be dark but I don't want to feature any well known characters. Do you guys have any tips for plot structure or themes?

No, but I have a tip for casting: me. Please post whenever audition time rolls around :)

Magfest travel tomorrow morning. Above-mentioned ticket snafu plus a cancelled roommate will make for a tight trip funding-wise. Oh well, that's what overdraft protection is for...

The obvious answer to this is to hide your wallet on your persons that is uncomfortable to remove so that you really gotta be willing to remove it from said place to buy something.

That would work, if only it wasn't easy to buy stuff on the internet. I now know my details so well I don't have to look at my card.

That would work, if only it wasn't easy to buy stuff on the internet. I now know my details so well I don't have to look at my card.

This is true D: My mom bought an app on her smart phone and I had to run down to her purse and grab her credit card because she doesn't know her details... I know mine... this is a bad idea lol. It's funny when my card acts up and they have to input it by hand, and I rattle everything off without a second thought.

Edit: Do you guys have any idea on what I could do to make an All Male Review show"girls" crew? using malifaux models... that's going to be my "main" project for 2013

I guess easiest would be to get the plastic rpg model sprues, since they look easy enough to customize.

Are you going to go for guys in skirts or banana hammocks everywhere? Both will be distracting enough to get you an advantage I suppose

Well, I don't even know what goes into a Colette list, so I'm thinking of doing something like this:

Colette - Probably a Convict Gunslinger, sans guns (or some other shirtless model on a small base)

Coryphee - Executioner (gonna paint him with a bow tie ala Chris Farley Chip n Dale sketch)

Duet - Executioner + some small based model (again Chris Farley, this time with a Pat Swayze)

I'm not sure what else goes into a colette list lol, so once I can settle on a standard 35ss list, I'll be able to get things started.