Off Topic Playground

You might want to check those minutes carefully, I know one or two of them can write but I'm never sure if they're writing what actually gets said, or just making pretty squiggles on the paper...

I can't believe I wanted to get sleep tonight and ended up on tvtropes. I have to be awake in four hours.

You might want to check those minutes carefully, I know one or two of them can write but I'm never sure if they're writing what actually gets said, or just making pretty squiggles on the paper...

I can't believe I wanted to get sleep tonight and ended up on tvtropes. I have to be awake in four hours.

tvtropes is a scary place to go. TVtropes Will Ruin Your Life, you know. Might want to head off to bed. Although I'm curious what sucked you in...

Jonas, that sounds pretty neat, I'd be up for that! Might have to try to swing it sometime.

Yeah. Going there with Tuesday would be a bit expensive, but I think it's a trip worth taking at least once.

Definitely pricey, but does seem like it'd be a lot of fun!

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

And it was you that put me onto darths and droids, so I blame you Ed!

Ha! Not my fault you decided to read the comments!